Saturday, August 20, 2011

To be happy now

Hi all :) Lama dah hilang, many things have been going on lately happy thing though. Alhamdulillah, I thought I was through with all that, but it turns out well I got that thing I did not expect, Well expect things that is unexpected lah kan :) Im happy for all that had happen, We all have our up and down kan. I had my downs and now I hope all I have for the moment is ups, please its been a great few month and please just stay that way. When I remember the time I gave up on everything I was through with everything, konon nak built higher wall around me but I actually I did built all those wall. Tapi nak buat macam mana, but those walls are still there thought it will always be there it will not magically hilang. And you I will always remember. You were fun to be with, Im happy that we met and had what we had. Perhaps another world, another life I hope we met again :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh ya, rumah saya ni dah dua hari tak ada air. Please fix it ASAP hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hadis you ingat i kerja syabas ke? apa wowowo. Mana hilang ni haa?

    ReplyDelete