Wednesday, November 24, 2010

dearmad ort

its time for us to let go. Its getting harder and harder each day. You said the word and I'm like dearmad ort sorry darling but i had to much i just want the pain in my chest to stop and be gone forever. You said you were having a bad day yes sweetheart i know but you said it. And i can take it anymore so i said okay. And now you said you want me back and keep forcing me back to you, bukan i tak nak buat i dont want to go through the same thing again. It hurts yes i know i hurt you too. So please stop asking me go back at you i need time and maybe its better for us to see other people. I know that you would not want to be friends dah if macam ni but i want to be friends. You are the nicest guy i have ever met, my friend pun said the same thing sayang. You baik and you deserve a girl that can treat you the way you treat them obviously not me kan? who am i kidding kan? im the bad one in this relationship and everyone knows it. I really hope that we can be friends. and i know that we becoming friends will never happen because you taknak but i still hope we can be friend even if we met other people or in love with other people. you the best thing that ever happen to me. goodbye now

18 comments:

  1. one day. u will know, the through about love.just smile. and for your own sake. don't hurt the one who love you so much. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, i tried not to hurt them but somehow i did. i tried but it happen jugak

    ReplyDelete
  3. recall back 3 years ago. and you will know who this uhhibbu. and i see u grow up. and i happy to see that u are changing. to a better person. and khaleda amin bt khalid as poco22. don't hurt someone who in love with you. and if you really don't like them, ask them to leave in a better way, okay? hehe. good luck in your life. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emm im soo soorrrryy but i cant recall you. forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..come on khaleda. i'm someone in your life, (you the who tell me that) haha. btw you did nothing. but this is the better way to be friend with you, cause, you hate me so much. huhu. izit okay if we meet here in your blog? huu

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sorry but if i ckp i hate you i dah lupa kot. its been a while kan? so i dont the point of u being anonymous and me hating u. sbb dah lama and i dont see the point of hating people anymore but i still do hate poeple lah. ur creeping me out if u stay unknown. sumpah

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooo. chill khlda amin. okay2. dah la. i'm not as important for you to know. may be if i tell who is me, you will freaking out and block me from this blog. so i better stay with the name of samad. jangan kusutkan kepala okay? smile. assalammualaikum.
    ouh by the way, dulu you kerja dekat nose alamanda kan? and you macam dah lupa i sebab i banyak kali pergi situ, and saya masih cam awak lagi. hebatkan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sorry but i tak pernah kerja kat nose. i tak keje after habis spm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. salah orang la ye. masih di putrajaya? kat mana?

    ReplyDelete
  10. u creep me out samad i tak kenal you. okay its okay if i tak kenal orang and they comment tapi bila dieorg cakap macam i keje kat nose which i tak pernah sumpah! and i penah cakap that i hate him and semua kejadah. you seriously creep the hell out of me. so please stop. goodbye. thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. chill. aku just buat blog-walking and aku jmpa blog kau. aku just nak cakap. kenapa kau nak marahkan aku? apa salah aku kat kau? aku just nak cakap. aku minta maaf .

    ReplyDelete
  12. OKAY. let me make it clear to you, im not mad at you i just dont want to know you dah. because i done some major major benda yang buat i menyesal mcm serious menyesal when i know you. you tak salah its just entahlah. im sorry i macam kurang ajar gila dgn you dulu dulu, pardon me i was young and naive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay kita sama2 bodoh dulu. sekarang ni kita maafkan sesama kita. i pun menyesal apa yang i buat. just forget the past, sampai bila nak menghantui hidup kita.by the way khaleda, aku sentiasa doakan kau yang terbaik, dapat seseorang yang terbaik. dapat lelaki bukan jantan. sekarang aku rasa lega sebab aku tau, kau dah tak marahkan aku. kalau Allah tarik nyawa aku sekarang pun.l aku syukur. dah la, selamat berjaya, tapi aku akan sentiasa update kau. sebagai seorang abg. amin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay, do whatever you want leave me out of it. im sorry but leave me out of it. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete